Withdrawing/Transferring Out of Perry Hill

Withdrawing Your Child from Perry Hill School

Students withdrawing or transferring from school may initiate the process in the main office of the school enrolled. A student may be withdrawn from school only by a parent or the legal guardian. The records and attendance secretary will process all withdrawal paperwork. If possible, parents of students withdrawing or transferring from Perry Hill should notify the main office two weeks prior to the student’s last day. If the transfer occurs during the school  year, a refund will be given on book rental only, and it will be made according to a policy as follows:
  • ¾ refund during the first quarter
  • ½ refund during the second quarter
  • ¼ refund during the third quarter
  • None during the fourth quarter
For those eligible for a book rental refund, communicating and initiating the withdrawal process will help us process the refund faster. Workbooks are the property of the student; therefore no refund will be given on these consumable items and you may keep these items for your child.

In the event that the student is moving to a school outside of NACS, official copies of student educational records will be forwarded to the receiving school upon request from the receiving school.